Tim and Ted’s lovely mum, Pat, has passed two beautiful awards to the pets of bloggers. I have tried to eat them with no success, but Herself has promised me a slice of garlic bread if I do this nicely.
I am to tell you five fabulous things about myself. Well where to begin?
1. I am going to be famous. I shall be appearing in Dog’s Monthly magazine soon. Me. My picture. In a proper magazine. With my face and everything and even words. How excited am I? How far away is Betelgeuse? Well even further than that!
2. My proper posh name is Finisterre Shadow. My dad’s name was Shadow and like he used to, I chase shadows, lights, spiders, flies – anything that moves really. It used to amuse Herself till she read somewhere that it was a form of OCD. I have tried telling her I love it, but if anyone should inadvertently catch the light with their watch, she tells them off. Spoilsport.
3. I love children – or food dispensers as I like to call them. During a recent bath, Herself found Coco pops in my ear fur. I was saving them for later.
4. I am very generous. I let my people share my bed. I even let them have some duvet and the use of my pillows.
5. I once tried to eat a bee and ended up with a face like a furry football. I do not try to eat bees any more, but I will eat spiders. I am very good at catching them and for some reason it makes Herself very happy and suddenly very eager to give me treats.
I would like to pass the awards on to anyone who comments on my post – human or otherwise - and fancies having a go.