Thank you Patsy for tagging me. This is something a little bit different and it seems like fun. I have to answer the 11 random questions Patsy asked and then tag 11 more people and ask them 11 new questions.
Well here goes with my answers.
1. Do you have a favourite word or phrase?
Yes, but I’m afraid I can’t repeat it here in case I offend anyone!
2. What do you like on your pizza?
Olives. Lots and lots of olives.
3. Where do you get you books from?
Amazon, book shops, The Book People, Abebooks, supermarkets, anywhere that sells books really.
4. Favourite drink?
Tea, no coffee, no wait a minute, white wine or red wine.
5. Who would you most like to meet?
6. And why?
Because she’s absolutely fabulous of course, but mainly because she does so much for those who don’t have a voice. I admire her for that.
7. Favourite colour?
Green, no blue, or maybe yellow, or black.
8. Where have you never visited but would like to go?
Scotland. One day I will!
9. Do you like hats?
I adore hats, but unfortunately hats do not like me.
10. What weather do you like best?
Warm and sunny with blue skies and just a few puffy white clouds. Or fog, the really thick stuff you can get lost in. Or summer rain.
11. Were these questions random enough?
They were for me!
And now my eleven random questions:
1. Do you wish you’d been born someone else?
2. Who would you most like to have breakfast with?
3. Favourite subject at school?
4. Favourite television programme?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. What is your star sign?
7. Which Star Trek series was the best?
8. If you could be a character from a book, who would you be?
9. What is your favourite animal?
10. Least favourite vegetable?
And now my eleven victims – whose mission should they choose to accept it is to answer the questions, think up eleven new ones and tag eleven more victims. Did I say victims? I mean blogging friends of course. I'm not going to put a message on your blogs, but I'll link to you from here so leaving it completely up to you whether you do this or not!
But only if you want to ladies!