Friday 24 April 2020

Another Year Gone!





Here I am for my annual visit to my blog which continues to be neglected.

I hope all is well out there in Blogland – or as well as it can be in these difficult times.

We are still able to take Dusty for his daily walk. For him life goes on pretty much as normal, except he’s not seeing his beloved girls or his little people. I know that when he does see the girls again, they’ll go mad, wag their tails and chase each other round and it will be as if they had never been apart.

During one walk he turned pink. I have no idea how. It took a lot of shampoo to clean him up and he had a pink tinge for quite some time after. How pleased does he look? He loves a bath!




I know we’re all in the same boat, missing family and friends, but we carry on carrying on and we adapt to the changing circumstances don’t we?

Nothing lasts forever and one day this will be a distant memory, something our children will tell their grandchildren about.

Bye for now – perhaps for another year. Take care of yourselves and stay safe.